Friday, September 23, 2011

Tomato Soup and Wreath Making

So are you are dying to know what the heck tomato soup and wreath making have in common? Okay, I’ll tell you…absolutely nothing! It’s just what we did today (smile).

As part of our celebration for the arrival of autumn, we made a wreath with clippings from the grapevines in our backyard. I had so much fun teaching my daughters the principle of “waste nothing.” The grapevines needed to be pruned; therefore, we made a wreath that will last us through the holidays. I learned this craft from my readings in Country Wisdom & Know-How.

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger realgranola said...

This recipe looks so yummy ! I can't wait to try it.

 
At September 26, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Blogger hobby baker said...

We love tomato soup and will definitely try this one out! Thanks for sharing.

 
At September 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

Thanks for linking your great post to FAT TUESDAY. Hope to see you next week! Be sure to visit RealFoodForager.com on Sunday for
Sunday Snippets – your post from Fat Tuesday may be featured there!

http://realfoodforager.com/2011/09/fat-tuesday-september-27-2011/

 
At October 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous Debbie @ Easy Natural Food said...

I want to make this! How many jars do you get from the recipe? Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with Sunday Night Soup Night. I'll be hosting weekly through fall and winter, so I'd love to see you again with your next soup/stock/chowder recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home