Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #4


The Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday Blog Hop


Welcome to Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday, this is a blog hop! It is my hope that together we can create an amazing collection of frugal and sustainable ideas that will be an excellent resource for all of our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like pertaining to:
  • Homesteading Notions
  • Anything DIY or Homemade
  • Frugal Recipes (we like real food 'round here)
  • Preparedness/Survival
  • Repurposed Projects
  • Upcycled Frugal Finds
  • Animal Care
  • Natural Gardening Tips
  • Herbal Remedies
  • Green Cleaners
The list could go on...

Basically, anything that you think will build and encourage our community.

This Week's Featured Posts

I want to say a big, huge thank you to all of you who participated last week! What a great resource and inspiration this is becoming! Here are the most clicked on posts from last week:

1. Homemade Herbal Shampoo. Written by Grace of The Wife Life.


2. What Do You Do With Egg Shells. Written by Missy of Graceful Little Honey Bee.



3. Save Money While Building Your Pantry. Written by Resa of Counter Culture Mama.

Congratulations!!! Please feel free to grab my "featured" button below and place it within your post or on your side bar.




Please Note: I share my personal favorites on my facebook page throughout the week!

It's Time To Share Your Posts

Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have concerning frugal and/or sustainable living. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones:)

When linking your posts, there are only a couple simple guidelines I'd like for you to follow:

1. Remain sensitive to the mission of Frugally Sustainable. Frugally Sustainable exists to be a resource for all things frugal and sustainable. Therefore, in order to maintain the integrity of the mission, share your best posts - old or new - on anything pertaining to frugality and sustainability.

2. Please link your posts back to our blog hop. It's pretty standard blog hop courtesy. And, most importantly, linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Grab the Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways button below by installing the html into your post. Or simply create a text link somewhere:)




What will you share this week? I am so looking forward to your submissions! Remember: My favorite posts will be shared on my facebook page!!!


Here we go!

12 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Family Balance Sheet said...

Thanks for the reminder email and hosting this great linky!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 10:23 PM , Blogger TheWifeLife said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the feature!

I am pretty embarrassed to say this, but I can't seem to get the featured button on my blog. How do I put it in my sidebar?

 
At December 6, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for hosting!! I've love seeing what everyone has to share. Blessings!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 2:58 AM , Anonymous Jill@ RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my amazing grain-free carrot cake and my holiday butternut squash. I also shared an article with a great short video from the conference. Lastly, I shared an article about the 3 Super Foods for Bone and Joint Health.
Thanks for hosting!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 6:22 AM , Anonymous Michelle@ Simplifiy, Live, Love said...

Thanks for the linky! I shared directions for making your own egg rolls! Delish!! :-)

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Stacy Makes Cents said...

As always, it's a pleasure. :-) I've linked up two recipes.
My mom saves her egg shells, but for some reason I've never done it. Probably because she uses them to grow things and the only thing I can grow is mold. Yep, that's probably it.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Sallie said...

Thanks for the invitation! I linked up my peppermint mocha recipe.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Jo's Health Corner/www.naturallysports.com said...

Thanks for hosting!
I enjoy coming here and link up since there are so many great posts to check out!
Have a wonderful week!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for the invite dear. Have linked up my Stuffed Buns for your party. Happy hosting!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Blogger ReMadeSimple Kristina said...

Thanks for letting my know about your site and link party and for your great comments on my blog! I linked up a few and will continue to link up!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous jacky @small garden love said...

Hi thanks for the invite, just posted my tutorial. I love your site, frugal is one of my favorite words! I will be checking out your posts.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Judy @ In His Grip said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party.I will come back each week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home