Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #6


The Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday Blog Hop


Welcome to Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday, this is a blog hop! It is my hope that together we can create an amazing collection of frugal and sustainable ideas that will be an excellent resource for all of our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like pertaining to:

  • Homesteading Notions
  • Anything DIY or Homemade
  • Frugal Recipes (we like real food 'round here)
  • Preparedness/Survival
  • Repurposed Projects
  • Upcycled Frugal Finds
  • Animal Care
  • Natural Gardening Tips
  • Herbal Remedies
  • Green Cleaners

The list could go on...

Basically, anything that you think will build and encourage our community.

This Week's Featured Posts

I want to say a big, huge thank you to all of you who participated last week! What a great resource and inspiration this is becoming! Here are the most clicked on posts, in order, from last week:

1. A New Blog About Living Off The Grid. Written by Glo D of Off the Grid at -30.

Post image for Baking Day 12/9
2. A Week of Freezer Meals In an Hour. Written by Merissa of Little House on the Prairie Living.
3. Feeding a Family of 6 For $200/month. Written by Breana of This Mama Says......


Congratulations!!! Please feel free to grab my "featured" button below and place it within your post or on your side bar.






Please Note: I share my personal favorites on my facebook page throughout the week!

It's Time To Share Your Posts

Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have concerning frugal and/or sustainable living. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones:)

When linking your posts, there are only a couple simple guidelines I'd like for you to follow:

1. Remain sensitive to the mission of Frugally Sustainable. Frugally Sustainable exists to be a resource for all things frugal and sustainable. Therefore, in order to maintain the integrity of the mission, share your best posts - old or new - on anything pertaining to frugality and sustainability.

2. Please link your posts back to our blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Grab the Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways button below by installing the html into your post. Or simply create a text link somewhere:)






What will you share this week? I am so looking forward to your submissions! Remember: My favorite posts will be shared on my facebook page!!!


Here we go!

14 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous Jill@ RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my no potato latkes and my grain-free holiday roll out cookies., as well as my mock cocoa fudge. Also an introduction to the new Raw Milk Institute and a fun giveaway sponsored by Cultures for Health!!
Happy Holidays!
Thanks for hosting!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Katie Riddle said...

HI there! This week I'm sharing our 2-mintue raw egg(less) nog recipe. It's the only egg nog my kids will drink now. Thanks for hosting and merry Christmas!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM , Anonymous Dawn @ Small Footprint Family said...

This week I posted on reducing your holiday travel footprint, reducing holiday waste and feasting sustainably! Thanks for the link and Happy Holidays!!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 3:58 AM , Anonymous Stacy Makes Cents said...

Thanks for hosting again Andrea. :-) I really enjoy looking through the entries.

 
At December 21, 2011 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Rebekah Greiman said...

I just love the concept behind this whole blog! I can't wait to check out some of your highlights-escpecially "How to live off the grid".
I am sharing both my Pretty Paper Christmas Trees Decor and my Cedar Xmas Garland. They were very easy to make and didn't cost much of the green stuff. Plus, they are pretty cute, too. Thanks for hosting another party and hope you have a great holiday!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 6:31 AM , OpenID ibelieveinbutter said...

Thank you for hosting! My post today is a delicious, frugal, GAPS/Body Ecology legal, grain free suggestion to add to your hors d'oeurves during these holidays.

 
At December 21, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I've been enjoying these link-ups. We have so much to share with one another! We are doing a hair care experiment over at Mosquito Creek Farm http://justabout2handsful.blogspot.com/

 
At December 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Bamboo said...

Thanks for inviting me to join your blog hop. I look forward to visiting the posts! My picture is blah 'cuz I just picked "generic linky" picture... now I know!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Anonymous Krista said...

Hey Andrea! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week....this is a little belated, but here's my recipe for Hot Spinach and Artichoke dip AND I've included a recipe for some Queso Dip that is outta this world-- you'll have to try it! :) Thanks for introducing me to your blog-- look forward to checking it out! :)

 
At December 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Glo said...

Andrea, thank you so much! I was so surprised to find out my blog was featured. I've had over 700 visitors today!! I can't thank you enough!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Jo's Health Corner/www.naturallysports.com said...

Thanks for hosting Andrea! I love that off the grid blog that you are featuring today. My goal is to do the same one day.
I'm sharing my sore throat spray and gargle I made the other day using the same essential oils that I use for many other things. I'm also sharing a post about living healthy on a budget.
I hope your holiday season will be great.

 
At December 22, 2011 at 2:12 PM , Blogger CorrynNoel said...

A little late... but I linked to my hot cocoa recipe! Thanks!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Natural Mothers Network said...

What a wonderful selection of posts, thank you Andrea for hosting this and Happy Christmas to you and your family x

 
At December 25, 2011 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Ambreen said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Warmest Christmas wishes to you & your family :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home