Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #7


The Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday Blog Hop


Welcome to Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday, this is a blog hop! It is my hope that together we can create an amazing collection of frugal and sustainable ideas that will be an excellent resource for all of our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like pertaining to:

  • Homesteading Notions
  • Anything DIY or Homemade
  • Frugal Recipes (we like real food 'round here)
  • Preparedness/Survival
  • Repurposed Projects
  • Upcycled Frugal Finds
  • Animal Care
  • Natural Gardening Tips
  • Herbal Remedies
  • Green Cleaners

The list could go on...

Basically, anything that you think will build and encourage our community.

This Week's Featured Posts

I want to say a big, huge thank you to all of you who participated last week!

Here are the most clicked on posts, in order, from last week:



 
1. 12 Easy Steps to be More Frugal and Green. Written by Maria of Our Heavenly Homestead.
 
2. Natural Hair Care Documentation. Written by Jessica of Mosquito Creek Farm.
 
 

3. Homemade Hand Sanitizer. Written by Susie of Our Simple Farm.


Congratulations!!! Please feel free to grab my "featured" button below and place it within your post or on your side bar.




Please Note: I share my personal favorites on my facebook page throughout the week!

It's Time To Share Your Posts

Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have concerning frugal and/or sustainable living. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones:)

When linking your posts, there are only a couple simple guidelines I'd like for you to follow:

1. Remain sensitive to the mission of Frugally Sustainable. Frugally Sustainable exists to be a resource for all things frugal and sustainable. Therefore, in order to maintain the integrity of the mission, share your best posts - old or new - on anything pertaining to frugality and sustainability.

2. Please link your posts back to our blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Grab the Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways button below by installing the html into your post. Or simply create a text link somewhere:)




What will you share this week? I am so looking forward to your submissions! Remember: My favorite posts will be shared on my facebook page!!!


Here we go!

11 Comments:

At December 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Anonymous Jill@ RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my GF DF Coconut Bread French Toast and an article about Food Safety News’ Naughty/Nice List. Also an article on how to reduce BPA exposure and a study about infants and salt.
Thanks for hosting! Happy Holidays!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Anonymous Joy at The Liberated Kitchen said...

Hi,
I realized while writing a series of posts about celiac testing myths that even more important than being informed about conditions you might have is knowing how to have a really productive doctor visit.

You can waste time, money, and years of health and happiness because of ineffective doctor visits. Not communicating well with your doctor can result in misdiagnosis. Here's how to get a better outcome:
http://theliberatedkitchenpdx.com/basics/making-the-most-of-a-doctor-visit/

Thanks for hosting!
Joy

 
At December 27, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Anonymous Dawn @ Small Footprint Family said...

Hi! With snow and ice on the ground in so many places, I've posted about the dangers of using salt, baking soda and chemical ice melters to plants, people, pets and planet. Instead there are safe alternatives, including a "recipe" for homemade window de-icer.

Thanks for hosting!!

http://www.smallfootprintfamily.com/breaking-the-ice/

 
At December 28, 2011 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning! I love the lotion recipe-I can't wait to try it. That's the one thing I've been looking still to replace in my home.
Hope you had an awesome Christmas! I've added my Cedar Xmas Garland to your party. I know we are past Xmas-but maybe for next year? It was pretty easy to make and didn't cost this girl a lot of the dough. Thanks for hosting another party and hope you have a great holiday season!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

 
At December 28, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

NATURALLY I turned inside out with excitement! Thank you so much for featuring my post this week!
I went ahead and added Natural HairCare Experiment 2 From Mosquito Creek Farm for this week's link up.
I really think these things are great to get involved in...gets us off our butts to do what we know is right and help keep up with our own convictions! Thanks for all YOUR work Andrea!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Fabi said...

Thanks for hosting!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Heather from Nourished by Heaven and Earth said...

I shared a perfect cold-weather soup recipe: Tortilla Soup with Chipotle... spicy and smoky!

http://nourishedbyheavenandearth.wordpress.com/2011/12/28/weekly-dish-tortilla-soup-with-chipotle/

 
At December 28, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Anonymous Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com said...

Hi, Andrea!! I am just learning more about your wonderful, helpful site! What you share resonates with my interests all the way, and I will be coming back regularly when we get home from this next round of visiting! Thank YOU for linking up, too! I'm looking ahead to a great friendship!! And have a grand New Years :)

 
At December 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com said...

Oh, yikes!! I looked and the first two didn't come through, but later I looked and they had...I am SO sorry...haven't done that in a while :) Hope I'm not adding too many!! Oh, so sad to bother you!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com said...

Once again, I find myself apologizing. I just read more closely your link-up directions! I will keep this in mind next time...I promise. It kind of irks me when someone links-up and doesn't link back, too!!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Anonymous Stacy Makes Cents said...

Thanks for hosting! And now I get to read all these gems. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home